sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
so how is everyone liking the tablets? user experience? any experience with the paper maps I am a very ocassional trail rider of upper cumberland but wanting to ride tackett creek are but no map :)

2018 p1k deluxe.....AKA short Bus
Great investment!

Reactions: JTW and BWAF
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Does anyone else have Arabic letters on their map? This is annoying.

42569e4fcdc325f887a66e14fa437f55

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thanks for the quick response. I’ll try to see if I can do anything. The crazy thing is that I never changed anything and it just happened by itself. Imposing pisses me off.

I emailed lifetime trail maps several days ago and got no response.

Reactions: JTW, sharp and BWAF
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
didn't work for me mine was already English, only shows on the Google Maps anyway, figure it must be that. Ill have to look at the source its pulling from in the Orux config file.

Lifetime-Trailmaps

Lifetime-Trailmaps

Mar 27, 2018
Dalton, GA
www.lifetimetrailmaps.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Thanks for the quick response. I’ll try to see if I can do anything. The crazy thing is that I never changed anything and it just happened by itself. Imposing pisses me off.

I emailed lifetime trail maps several days ago and got no response.

Joey, if you emailed us and got no response, I can assure you that the email didn't make it to our inbox. Glad to see that you got it worked out though.

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Reactions: BWAF
J

JTW

Now that I’m looking at the 8” Tab a you have to tell me what case you stuck it in. And how is the case bracket attached to the bar bracket?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I use an otter box defender and hot glued up the speaker holes. The case fits in the clam shells and there is a ball on the back of the clam shells.. there is a ball on the roll bar and then a ram mount arm between the balls.

Reactions: K9Paco and BWAF
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Joey, if you emailed us and got no response, I can assure you that the email didn't make it to our inbox. Glad to see that you got it worked out though.

That makes me feel better. I’ll probably keyed in the email address wrong or something.

Ec5384fee3880e223959f92202333bec

Poorboy1957

Poorboy1957

Jul 23, 2018
tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Went to Royal Blue couple days after ordering 9.6 Samsung form Chris at Lifetime Trails. Guys these are the cats A$$. We had never rode west side Royal Blue. I led the way with 8 rides behind me. Never ask nobody for directions. We decide were we wanted to go before leaving went from camp to point A no problems. We seen people that had no clue were they were or how to get back. Ran into local guy when we were turning off of blue trail onto red trail taking it down enteral flame. He ask if we been down that trail before and advised us it was really bad trail. WE LIKE RED TRAILS. I showed him what I was using to navigate he wanted to know were to get one. We had people 2nd day follow us to dragons back from town. We all agreed this was one of the best rides we have had since we got into riding SXS . Thanks Chris for great product.

Lifetime-Trailmaps

Lifetime-Trailmaps

Mar 27, 2018
Dalton, GA
www.lifetimetrailmaps.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Went to Royal Blue couple days after ordering 9.6 Samsung form Chris at Lifetime Trails. Guys these are the cats A$$. We had never rode west side Royal Blue. I led the way with 8 rides behind me. Never ask nobody for directions. We decide were we wanted to go before leaving went from camp to point A no problems. We seen people that had no clue were they were or how to get back. Ran into local guy when we were turning off of blue trail onto red trail taking it down enteral flame. He ask if we been down that trail before and advised us it was really bad trail. WE LIKE RED TRAILS. I showed him what I was using to navigate he wanted to know were to get one. We had people 2nd day follow us to dragons back from town. We all agreed this was one of the best rides we have had since we got into riding SXS . Thanks Chris for great product.
Wow, thanks for the props. Certainly glad to hear you love our product! We promise to provide the same level of service.

Chris

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!