Officially Welcome Lifetime Trail Maps as a Supporting Vendor!

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does anyone know how to load your own gpx files into the tablet? I don’t see a tutorial on this or an option in my limited knowledge and use of the settings tab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTW and BWAF
J

JTW

Does anyone know how to load your own gpx files into the tablet? I don’t see a tutorial on this or an option in my limited knowledge and use of the settings tab.

Nope... I realize it’s all still new and the $$ is with the units sold but I feel like the customer support has slowed. Maybe it’s just a bit overwhelming with the number of tablets sold and expanding trail systems isn’t a fast thing but I would like to see it truly a lifetime mapping system with new stuff and not just updates to old systems.

Reactions: 100Acre and BWAF
Lifetime-Trailmaps

Lifetime-Trailmaps

Mar 27, 2018
Dalton, GA
www.lifetimetrailmaps.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand
On the tablet in the upper left-hand corner, tap the three dashes scroll down to track tools and choose load GPX.

Josh, I can assure you that the customer support hasn’t slowed down but I can also assure you that it has quadrupled. There is only one of me but I have vowed to make sure that every problem gets solved.

As far as the “new” comment, I’m not sure what would make it newer.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
On the tablet in the upper left-hand corner, tap the three dashes scroll down to track tools and choose load GPX.

Josh, I can assure you that the customer support hasn’t slowed down but I can also assure you that it has quadrupled. There is only one of me but I have vowed to make sure that every problem gets solved.

I think he is referring to adding other trail systems besides the ones you already have listed. So growing the Offroad directory persè

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Lifetime-Trailmaps , do you think you'll EVER have a Apple compatible version, or will I need to purchase a Tablet forever more to use your maps? Also wanted to ask if you plan on extending your cartography offerings for western trail systems in the near future? Thanks

Reactions: BWAF
Lifetime-Trailmaps

Lifetime-Trailmaps

Mar 27, 2018
Dalton, GA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
If you guys keep an eye out on the Facebook page, you will see that we have added (or are in the process of adding) 5 new trail systems so far in the last 30 days. I’d say the directory has grown a good bit

Aetna Mtn
Mine Made Paradise
Arizona Peace Trail
Kokopelli
Silverton, CO

Don’t forget that it takes tablet owners, riding the area and recording the tracks and then sending to us for our syatem to grow. The ever changing trails and trail conditions on the East Coast keep us going 24 hours a day as it is.

Lifetime-Trailmaps

Lifetime-Trailmaps

Mar 27, 2018
Dalton, GA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
@Lifetime-Trailmaps , do you think you'll EVER have a Apple compatible version, or will I need to purchase a Tablet forever more to use your maps? Also wanted to ask if you plan on extending your cartography offerings for western trail systems in the near future? Thanks
Apple has their security so tight that it’s hard to do anything with. We are going to start focusing on Garmin though.

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I would like to see it truly a lifetime mapping system with new stuff and not just updates to old systems.

I've been thinking I would try to map the 4 Ohio state forrest trail systems this year and send it in.
All of somthing like 40 miles, But its a start.
Maybe target the Wayne National Forest for next year (NF in Ohio has some 50" trails).

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
C4761714447d55ca1d3f9955e748ddf7

@Lifetime-Trailmaps I loaded my .gpx collection, what are all these numbers on the trails? How do I turn them off?

Lifetime-Trailmaps

Lifetime-Trailmaps

Mar 27, 2018
Dalton, GA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
@nbomar You can try turning them off in the global settings but it’s going to affect the rest of our Moccassin Gap maps as well. It looks like you imported your tracks on top of our overlay that already had Moccassin Gap. Either way, usually, those markers are attached to the GPX files that you import.

Last edited:
Reactions: drfubar and BWAF
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you guys keep an eye out on the Facebook page, you will see that we have added (or are in the process of adding) 5 new trail systems so far in the last 30 days. I’d say the directory has grown a good bit

Aetna Mtn
Mine Made Paradise
Arizona Peace Trail
Kokopelli
Silverton, CO

Don’t forget that it takes tablet owners, riding the area and recording the tracks and then sending to us for our syatem to grow. The ever changing trails and trail conditions on the East Coast keep us going 24 hours a day as it is.
I'm liking the western trail additions but many of us on here are vehemently against FaceButt. Please keep up with the updates on here and thanks.

Reactions: BWAF and Cuoutdoors
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Aetna Mtn
Mine Made Paradise
Arizona Peace Trail
Kokopelli
Silverton, CO

You mail me a tablet and I'll map everything from Colorado springs to Breckenridge

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

J

JTW

I get it... and @nbomar hit the nail on the head with what I was attempting to convey. So many of us are in between the mapped areas that we don’t get to take full advantage of our tablets. I’m mapping around here but it’s mostly private ground.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!