ShadowAero

ShadowAero

“Big Tasty”
Lifetime Member
Apr 12, 2017
Mount Dora, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I misplaced (lost) my remote to my booger whips. I emailed Brian expecting to pay $30+ or so for a replacement. He replied in 3 minutes and asked if i was still at same address and that he would drop in mail tomorrow.
Great customer service. And they took the punishment at takeover great!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I misplaced (lost) my remote to my booger whips. I emailed Brian expecting to pay $30+ or so for a replacement. He replied in 3 minutes and asked if i was still at same address and that he would drop in mail tomorrow.
Great customer service. And they took the punishment at takeover great!
Did you drive by the Hoot Owl cabins while at "takeover"?;)

Reactions: swsebek
ShadowAero

ShadowAero

“Big Tasty”
Lifetime Member
Apr 12, 2017
Mount Dora, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
3E97AC0E BA2B 4FB4 A3CE 5514E84AEC14
I did. Here is what the remote looks like.
Also lost my garmin Montana 12v adapter.

Reactions: sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
LOL, the Mary's Ridge Whip curse probably got it. That's why I asked if you drove by the Hoot Owls... That's where I stayed.;)

Reactions: sharp
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
LOL, the Mary's Ridge Whip curse probably got it. That's why I asked if you drove by the Hoot Owls... That's where I stayed.;)

Good to meet you @drfubar glad all my electronics still work.

This makes me see you chasing whips down with wire cutters. Curse? More like a nice set of Klines.

As goofy and as otherwise useless as they are you can tell who and where people are in trees and dust. It helped when leading, to have two or three in the group and know where they were in line, to stay off the radio because you could tell the whole group was there.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Good to meet you @drfubar glad all my electronics still work.

This makes me see you chasing whips down with wire cutters. Curse? More like a nice set of Klines.

As goofy and as otherwise useless as they are you can tell who and where people are in trees and dust. It helped when leading, to have two or three in the group and know where they were in line, to stay off the radio because you could tell the whole group was there.
Ya, ok.:rolleyes:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!