Grilling/smoking today

B

Bandman45

Aug 5, 2018
Iowa
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have been using a Hasty Bake smoker/grill for 23 years and it's worth every penny. I have replaced a few parts and it's still my go to grill/smoker. I also have a Horizon off set smoker that I love using for big briskets, it's built with heavy duty steel and is a beast. I think pellet smokers are fine if you just want to use them every now & then, it's a great way to get into smoking. I just don't want to depend on electricity in iffy weather conditions. We are hooked on smokers and after 23 years we have some terrific recipes, you will get spoiled with your results and will rarely order Q when you go out!

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Been checking out Traeger, Rec Tec and as of lately Camp Chef. Like them all but spendy!

Been looking at the Yoder, just having a hard time pulling the trigger. In a couple of weeks we are headed to the Sundowner factory in OK to look at their toyhauler. May just stop by the Yoder Factory and pick it up. Save on the shipping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SpaceTroll

SpaceTroll

Jul 8, 2018
Kirbyville Tx
Ownership

1. 500
I've been thawing out a 18lb Turkey since last week. Will inject it today and put it in my Smoke Vault tomorrow
20200429 123119
18 lbs of dangliciousness

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
I threw a small brisket on this morning. I'll take a picture of this beauty when its done.

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4
We grill/ smoke regularly but tonight it's frozen lasagna. But it will go in the oven first it's to hard to chew fresh out of the freezer.

cook that in a pellet grille. 👌

• Haha
Reactions: wrhii and Backwoods
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Damn, that looks good. I'd ask for a recipe but lately I been getting in trouble asking for stuff, so I'll just figure it out myself. ;) Enjoy.
Pretty much what I listed with lots of seasoning, liquid smoke, sweet heat seasoning ,season all salt ,garlic power onion powder just add what sounds good Look up "tulsa torpedo " I dont have recipes for anything I make just start putting stuff together;)

Outfitter

Outfitter

Dec 3, 2016
DFW
Ownership

1. 700-4
The Traeger did its magic again. Angus brisket was tender and juicy and enjoyed by all. Photo is the flat and the point was as good as I have ever had. Served with some venison sausage and some well seasoned pinto beans. Key lime pie for dessert.

8545C60A E630 4C1A B313 85249151B23E

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!