P500 Ground Clearance

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
How much do you need? Some 4" portals and bigger tires will make that thing a beast!

200.gif

Alanthill

Alanthill

Aug 17, 2018
Eastern NC
Ownership

1. 500
I've had 30 x 9 x 14 Zillas on mine.
Had to cut the frame and modify floor boards a little but it was Well worth it.
I don't need that much power just clearance.
Just put 30 x 10 x 14 Carnivores on it today.
We'll see how things work out.

alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
I never want to stop someone from spending money to stimulate the economy, LOL.... But do you need extra ground clearance? Reason for asking, I personally modified three different 500 units over the years and only used the unit on well groomed trails, so my modifications were of personal interest vs a actual need.

Like the others mention above, I would do it through improvements in tires and strongly suggest buying high quality tires!!

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
You're going to offer him portals, but not mention using #NTC for a zero percent discount on his entire SuperATV order?
🤣🤣 The #NTC super-mega- 0% discount!!! My bad! I need to create that #NTC discount code for your 0% discounts...

Are the portals made of wood? Need to match tires.
Omg....I'm making this happen. The woody wagon, complete with wood wheels and portals.

511e5a0ab0560561764ec16e3b2e0e42

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
More height, I think kinda depends on your intended use of machine. My usage isn’t deep swamp riding, but forestry roads, open alpine, open bunch grass country on mixed to very steep timbered terrain and trails. In my instance portals and 30” tires are not the best match for what I do. I went with Radials and 5-2 offset, 12 diameter rims as I wanted more side wall for smoother ride and in 27” tall for extra height. I opted for 27x11x12 on all four corners as I liked the look, wanted the extra cushion, can rotate tires. Highly recommend radials for the ride, I’d say improved traction too for what I do. I think really depends on how you wanna tailor your rig to what you do... cheers

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!