Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
More height, I think kinda depends on your intended use of machine. My usage isn’t deep swamp riding, but forestry roads, open alpine, open bunch grass country on mixed to very steep timbered terrain and trails. In my instance portals and 30” tires are not the best match for what I do. I went with Radials and 5-2 offset, 12 diameter rims as I wanted more side wall for smoother ride and in 27” tall for extra height. I opted for 27x11x12 on all four corners as I liked the look, wanted the extra cushion, can rotate tires. Highly recommend radials for the ride, I’d say improved traction too for what I do. I think really depends on how you wanna tailor your rig to what you do... cheers

Exactly, those swamp buggies look BA with 35's and portals but wouldn't serve me very well around here.

Chez-500

Chez-500

Jan 22, 2020
NC
Ownership

1. 500
I have 28x11 on back and 28x9 on front Mayhems completely stock rims were on a 4 wheeler so some offset

Reactions: Peter_72

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!