P700 Gun rack and Gun Boot

H

Hondarider203

Nov 13, 2018
Farmdale ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
I like it because the hight is adjustable and I can flip it upside down and it will work for my cross bow.

G

Gottaride68

Jul 7, 2018
Northern Alberta
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey Buddy, take a look at my machine under "moose hunting" post. The one picture shows my 30-06 riding with me, there is room for 3 or 4 gun mounts.....

K

killerv

Nov 28, 2018
Central Ga
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks, I may go that route and use my suregrips for above my head...is flex grip pretty much all plastic?

I think I got a plan in place, the suregrips I ordered mount to the rollbar/cage but I bet if I take piece of galvanized fence rail or 1 5/8 fence post, paint it black of course...I could drill holes in it and simply use the top holes for the headrest to mount it across the back using longer bolts, this should allow me to open up the backseats just fine. Maybe even use some conduit brackets behind the headrest to allow me to take the bar with the gunmounts easily out when needed.

H

Hondarider203

Nov 13, 2018
Farmdale ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yes they are all plastic and rubber. Sounds like you have a good plan anymore questions on my set up let me know. Be sure to post a pics when your done...

K

killerv

Nov 28, 2018
Central Ga
Ownership

1. 700-4
Got all my stuff in to do mine.

Basically just got a pair of quick fists, gun holders from suregrip, and 1 5/8 black fence post. Longer bolts and nylon bushings to help fill the recess between the back of the headrests and quick fists. This clears the seats opening and the dump bed.

H2PX9wJ

YplEOlh

VLqcOzg

H

Hondarider203

Nov 13, 2018
Farmdale ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
Sweet. Looks good. Just keep in mind if you are hauling people you may want to remove so they dont bounce there brain bucket off one of those.... I feel like that may cause a headache...haha

K

killerv

Nov 28, 2018
Central Ga
Ownership

1. 700-4
That would take one heck of a bounce. Cool thing about this is mounted with those quick fists so its easily removable or simply turned up and out of the way. I mounted another one off the rear roll cage that will work when the gate is down.

alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
I really like the gun mounts with guns pointing straight up and will be looking into something like that for my competition and hunting guns...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!