Calendar H.F.A.W.H.A. Club Ride! [Jul 12, 2018] (Athol, ID)

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If I can get my drip system in and all mulched, I'll be doing this trip! Screw everything else.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'd think all the ones that are members here probably have signed up.
One person spends more time on another site not signed and two others trying hard but no sign till committed

Reactions: BWAF
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Drip irrigation failed to arrive with no explanation. If it's not here by tomorrow I may just cancel the order and let nature raise or kill everything. Of course according to Anonymous, the world is supposed to end any day now. I might as well just get to Idaho before it all goes to Hades in a hand woven creatively designed Indian jute basket...It may be beautiful, the end that is...
My favorite Idaho sign near Elk City...
Fullsizeoutput 803

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Still no irrigation system. Had to go ahead and start mulching because the sun was baking everything. I'd have rather had installed the drip system 1st but me's running out of time.

Reactions: BWAF
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Still no irrigation system. Had to go ahead and start mulching because the sun was baking everything. I'd have rather had installed the drip system 1st but me's running out of time.
Can't you put a timer on a hosebib and run some of those hoses that seep water?

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can't you put a timer on a hosebib and run some of those hoses that seep water?
Soaker hoses suck! I just found out from my "friend" a price even though he already ordered it and I had not asked him to. I did not pay for it in advance though and will not be from him...FORK! I had two other quotes from other sources and he said he'd beat them all, so I says okay and was waiting over a week.5, just to hear a price! Well, his price was exceedingly much higher than everyone else. I could've had it already installed if I'd gotten it from Nolt's in Pa. And for $400 less. Now I have to wait until at least next week to get it from Pa. FRAGGINFRICKLEDEECRIK!!!!

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just found out me dad and step mom will be here for all of July which gives me reason and incentive to blow this turkey stand and head on up. Looks like I'll be seeing you Fellers soon! I'm gonna say screw the irrigation system for now. (saving myself $$$ & labor costs for employees). Everything will have been fertilized, mulched and watered prior to leaving. I'll come back early August maybe and then get ready for the Utah ride in September. HERE I COME, COMING BACK TO IDAHOME!!!! YEEHAWWWW
@Plumber32 What day are you leaving there?
Fullsizeoutput f8

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!