Calendar H.F.A.W.H.A. Club Ride! [Jul 12, 2018] (Athol, ID)

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Please explain why everyone is afraid to come west to ride?:rolleyes:o_O
Because they never have. The driving is so easy. I have to admit I always wanted to but was afraid. Can't explain it, maybe in my head it was "too far"? But I bit the bullet and went. I'm glad I did. It changed my way of thinking thats for sure. You realize how beautiful this country is and diverse landscape. It's so amazing and beautiful and easy to do. Just gotta get off your ass and do it.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Because they never have. The driving is so easy. I have to admit I always wanted to but was afraid. Can't explain it, maybe in my head it was "too far"? But I bit the bullet and went. I'm glad I did. It changed my way of thinking thats for sure. You realize how beautiful this country is and diverse landscape. It's so amazing and beautiful and easy to do. Just gotta get off your ass and do it.
You are right, get off your butt and do it!!!!!!!! I went to the 18 Take Over seven days after I decided to go, thanks Jama & Cam for a place to stay, @elkaholic wasn't bad either, really cool people!

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Hell you are now headed to the exact spot you talked about seeing someday over 3 years ago. Been very close though a couple times! But I did the same thing last year. Never gone very far to camp and you either. Tigermark kept saying he was going to get over too, Tmjm is coming and has been in the club from the beginning as well. We’re all getting around a little better, the country does seem a bit smaller :)
Just wait till that Friday the 13th when we’re all sitting at Gold Creek singing karaoke celebrating HFAWHA with an ice cold draft beer (they do have specialties as well). Can’t think of a more fitting spot to be for the meeting!

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hell you are now headed to the exact spot you talked about seeing someday over 3 years ago. Been very close though a couple times! But I did the same thing last year. Never gone very far to camp and you either. We’re all getting around a little better, the country does seem a bit smaller :)
Just wait till that Friday the 13th when we’re all sitting at Gold Creek singing karaoke celebrating HFAWHA with an ice cold draft beer. Can’t think of a more fitting spot to be for the meeting!
Dang, got staging spot in your garage?

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One day im gonna make it out there. If i could get the wife on a plane and fly to @Tigermark s itd be alot easier. Ill have to drug an drag her on the plane though lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
One day im gonna make it out there. If i could get the wife on a plane and fly to @Tigermark s itd be alot easier. Ill have to drug an drag her on the plane though lol
There will be plenty of seats...more then welcome to run something. Or you can crash the s*** out of the Polaris for me if interested.

Last edited:
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Please explain why everyone is afraid to come west to ride?:rolleyes:o_O
I believe your quote to me after making that drive was I don’t want to do that for a long time. Lol. I have driven from NC to San Francisco and back one summer in a Ryder truck. We went across Wyoming. I have been lucky to travel all over the Pacific North West with work at one point - beautiful country for sure

Now just have to ask given the name of the ride and all - Whats the over/under on number of cases needed for this event?

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I believe your quote to me after making that drive was I don’t want to do that for a long time. Lol. I have driven from NC to San Francisco and back one summer in a Ryder truck. We went across Wyoming. I have been lucky to travel all over the Pacific North West with work at one point - beautiful country for sure

Now just have to ask given the name of the ride and all - Whats the over/under on number of cases needed for this event?
Thats a toss up because of the amount of young kids involved, but were bringing our wives too, so I'm guessing 30

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

You coming?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thats a toss up because of the amount of young kids involved, but were bringing our wives too, so I'm guessing 30
True that. There will be many families involved but most coming so far have been together before and know there is upmost respect for family situations. Last year everyone had a good time including the kids. Usually save some shenanigans for the night time when just the adults.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!