Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yea, SATV say that but there are a few of us that ran a the A Arms and lift with stock axles and no issues. Matter of fact the only time I have seen an issue is using the rhino axles in the rear with a lift .. the CV’s appeared to overheat in @JTW rig.

I recently took my lift off and added preload to my shocks to get some of the height back...of course that lead to changing springs (just because). But I am liking the set up.
Do U have fox shocks? That’s what I have.
I put some preload on them, it helped a little but obviously would need some different springs if I went that rout. I’m ashamed being the mechanic I am at who to call and tell them what I need lol.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
One of my favorite movies
F7F71E4B DEC8 4A98 A6E8 E4C6095AD232

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
C4a980613f7504185dfdee9fcfee0a7d
Bitter sweet moment tonight, took a half down payment tonight, to sell the pioneer to a good buddy. Sad to see it go, but glad it’s going to a good friend who will get some serious seat time from it. Tried to turn on to this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 135048
Bitter sweet moment tonight, took a half down payment tonight, to sell the pioneer to a good buddy. Sad to see it go, but glad it’s going to a good friend who will get some serious seat time from it. Tried to turn on to this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Talon time?

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do U have fox shocks? That’s what I have.
I put some preload on them, it helped a little but obviously would need some different springs if I went that rout. I’m ashamed being the mechanic I am at who to call and tell them what I need lol.
Yes I have the fox shocks - we ended up discussing the change a lot here - in @GlockMeister build thread. I put 250# in front and 300# in back on my 1000-5.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!