P1000 Half windshield

B

Bryston

Sep 7, 2020
Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Am looking at Honda half windshield , does it block any wind?
Thanks

Reactions: TxDoc
B

Bryston

Sep 7, 2020
Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Will it divert some air from hitting face? Some claims it divert dust into the cabin?
Thanks

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Will it divert some air from hitting face? Some claims it divert dust into the cabin?
Thanks
I've got a Kolpin hard coat shortie I use in the summer that I really like. You can wear a hat at 35 MPH.

R

rickoshea

I've got a Kolpin hard coat shortie I use in the summer that I really like. You can wear a hat at 35 MPH.
i guess it depends on how vertically challenged you are.i sit up fairly tall.i'm 6 ft. and have rzr buckets that sit taller than the oem bench and i have no issue with the half shield,but it's usually warm weather when i run with it as well.

Reactions: Smitty335
R

rickoshea

Thanks
the trick to avoiding diverting dust into the cab is to be at the front of the pack,or wander around solo,which is my go to method.

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
O

Oegbert

Oct 14, 2019
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the Honda half windshield and the wind will blow my hat off if I am going fast enough. The nice thing is it will also keep the dust down since the air is flowing through. I also have a two piece 3 position windshield front superatv that I have on during hunting season when it is cold. Much better because I can close it, vent it or open the upper portion all the way up.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a SuperATV half windshield that is coated and tinted. I have it slid upward about 2 inches. It allows air to flow through the bottom eliminating a lot of dust and blocks most of the air coming across the top.

bigshoe

bigshoe

Aug 17, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It deflects a little wind, enough to make it worth it. I highly recommend satv mine took one hell of a hit and only broke the clamp. Which I fixed with a old screw driver and super glue. My wife's face, still healing.

20201023 200841

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!