P1000m5 Half windshield

T

taylorman

Jun 19, 2016
Lafayette La
So I just bought my Honda pioneer and bought the full glass windshield with it. The heat with the pool windshield is unbearable so I took it out this weekend which is much cooler. I'm wondering what the advantage would be to having a half windshield when I'm not using the full glass windshield?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I love mine. Keeps the wind out if your face but still keeps the cab much much cooler and helps a ton with dust. I recommend superatv because it's a couple inches taller than the Honda one. Plus a ton cheaper.

T

team-longtrack

Mar 12, 2017
ohio
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I love mine. Keeps the wind out if your face but still keeps the cab much much cooler and helps a ton with dust. I recommend superatv because it's a couple inches taller than the Honda one. Plus a ton cheaper.
Did u get the tinted or clear? I like the tinted

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
can not recommend a half windshield enough. makes thing much more enjoyable only time i use a full windshield is in the cold of winter.

Reactions: trigger
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did u get the tinted or clear? I like the tinted

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Tinted. I love it. Just not so much in the winter.

IMG 20161022 165314931

Reactions: CumminsPusher

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!