highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Just a quick shout to all the dads out there to have a Happy Father's Day.

Some dads are great and some are not. To those who are great enjoy a blessed life! To those who are not so great are missing out big time!

My dad (73) and my father-in-law (74) are some of the hardest-working men I know. Even at their current ages, they can outwork and lot of young punks!

The last few weekends I've helped my dad with some work on his house. We worked our butts off for a couple of days at a time to knock this out. Although I wouldn't say he's my biggest hero, my dad works hard and refuses to retire. When I was very young he farmed rice. Then he wanted to fly airplanes so paid his way through flight school and into agricultural aviation, a career that is probably second in danger only to flying combat! I spent many years around those old Pratt & Whitney 600 hp round engines. Flying season was a 7-day week, day light to dark work schedule for months. He has somewhere around 25,000 hours in that seat! When he retired from that the parish hired him to run construction equipment with the road maintenance crew which he still does.