ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Honda has a aerosol spray I forget what it's called but it's for that purpose.

I'd wash it off first and use a very soft cloth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Ya, Spray it off first. Try to get as much off as you can. Then use a soft cloth.
As you swipe, roll the rag so it lifts the dirt vs sliding it across.
Worst thing is to use a dirty rag.

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
I use a cleaner called plexus. It is used in the aviation industry .Its a cleaner protectant & polish .Works good

M

Mypioneer

Jan 1, 2015
Arnaudville LA
Thanks for replies, went to Honda dealer and they did not have any cleaner for plastics, they said its on order. Will try to find plexus.

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
I use a product called NOVUS. It is made for cleaning plastic windshields. You can get it from any Harley Davidson Dealer. It's the best, only thing I'll use. Do Not use Windex as it will soften the coating and will scratch the plastic over time. Novus is like 4.95 a bottle.

M

Mypioneer

Jan 1, 2015
Arnaudville LA
TandT said:
I use a product called NOVUS. It is made for cleaning plastic windshields. You can get it from any Harley Davidson Dealer. It's the best, only thing I'll use. Do Not use Windex as it will soften the coating and will scratch the plastic over time. Novus is like 4.95 a bottle.
I will shop for that tomorrow, thanks.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!