P500 Hard coat windshield treatment

R

rmarkp

Mar 10, 2019
Pa
Ownership

1. 500
Just installed super atv hard coat windshield has anybody tried rain x or other treatment for repelling water.

ShotgunClay

ShotgunClay

Mar 13, 2018
Founders Ranch New Mexico
Ownership

1. 500
I've got their flip up and really like it. Can't say about the rain-x, since rain is pretty scarce here, but I've found that the mud clods that get thrown on it can be washed off easily without causing damage. Only one scratch, and that was a honking big tree limb.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Just installed super atv hard coat windshield has anybody tried rain x or other treatment for repelling water.

There is a RainX for glass and one for Polycarbonate windshields. DO NOT USE THE GLASS VERSION on your plastic windshield . Most Walmart sell both types.

NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
Like Jackal said get the one for plastic windows. I never used it on my sxs have been thinking about it. Let us know how it works if you give it a try.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!