P1000 Hard or soft cab?

C

Chris1980

Oct 9, 2016
Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello everyone
This is my first post but I've been reading for a while and wow there's a lot of good people and good info on here so thanks for that already.
I've got a p1k5 and love it just a great all around machine. I use it for working around the property,going camping with the family and just cruising the back roads/trails with my boys 2 and 3 years old. They like it as much as I do.
So far I've put a winch, a arm guards, bush bars, hard roof and full glass windshield on it. I have just ordered a set of camoplast tracks for it as we get lots of snow here. So I want to get some kind of cab system as I'm sure the tracks will throw lots of snow up and with just a roof and windshield it sucks dust/snow in pretty bad. I want to hear your thoughts and experiences with the soft upper doors front and back and also the soft rear panel. I hear they aren't the best quality or design I'm wondering if they are good enough to keep the snow out? At first I was set on a hard cab but all I've read on here about it is negative and it's a pile of money to spend and not be happy. Has kolpin or any of the other aftermarket company's come up with a hard cab that's any good?
I look forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions.
Thanks Chris

cschomber63

cschomber63

Nov 14, 2016
Beloit
Hello everyone
This is my first post but I've been reading for a while and wow there's a lot of good people and good info on here so thanks for that already.
I've got a p1k5 and love it just a great all around machine. I use it for working around the property,going camping with the family and just cruising the back roads/trails with my boys 2 and 3 years old. They like it as much as I do.
So far I've put a winch, a arm guards, bush bars, hard roof and full glass windshield on it. I have just ordered a set of camoplast tracks for it as we get lots of snow here. So I want to get some kind of cab system as I'm sure the tracks will throw lots of snow up and with just a roof and windshield it sucks dust/snow in pretty bad. I want to hear your thoughts and experiences with the soft upper doors front and back and also the soft rear panel. I hear they aren't the best quality or design I'm wondering if they are good enough to keep the snow out? At first I was set on a hard cab but all I've read on here about it is negative and it's a pile of money to spend and not be happy. Has kolpin or any of the other aftermarket company's come up with a hard cab that's any good?
I look forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions.
Thanks Chris

$140.00 and works great(soft rear cab)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!