P500 Hauling question

B

Bomersteve35

Jan 9, 2021
Portland or
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
I just purchased a used p500 and put in the back of my 6.5' truck. Used 2x10 boards to help distrubute the weight (not sure if it helped). Took the front bumper off and pulled it in forwards. Plexiglas windshield and Honda roof in place for 300+ miles with no issues at 80mph......except now I have bugs splattered on my windshield :) Dummy me, no pictures.
Ya long trips in the back of the trip we take some dollar store shrink wrap to the windshield. Easy and no scratches from cleaning bugs

S

spartner

Oct 17, 2019
Spokane
Ownership

1. 500
I have a P500 with the Honda plastic roof, no front windshield but do have a rear windshield. I tow it at 80+ all the time and have had no problems.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!