P1000 Hauling

Glank

Glank

Jul 20, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you haul your Pioneer 1k facing the trailer tail gate or facing the tow vehicle? Why?
I've done both. I have a 12' single axle AME trailer. Typically, I tow facing forward and that allows me to put most of the weight on the axle with some tongue weight. No issues wagging. With my trailer, it's a little easier to strap it down per Honda's directions with it facing forward. Last weekend, I towed it in reverse because I installed an JEI bed extender and we had a ton of stuff to haul up North. I could tell I had way more tongue weight with it in reverse. I don't have the best tow vehicle (Buick Enclave) but it works for now.

IMG 47237103 IMG 49007104

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!