P1000 Hauling creature comforts

B

BillChestnutt

Oct 11, 2018
East Valley Arizona’s
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had considered bungee cords but Arizona heat kills them pretty fast. I decided to weld some anchor point on the top of the cage and run ratchet straps to hold the chairs up against the roof and keep them out of the way. This also lets me keep them in the Pioneer all the time.

Image Image

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
We have found that a beach umbrella fits perfectly between the ROPS and the Honda roof if placed long ways on our P1k5.

We have something similar to this we got at Sams club a few years ago. In addition to the folding chairs we bring the umbrella as well. Using bungee straps we secure it to a corner of the P1k5 or set it in the ground.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!