P500 Heat shield

K

Kilroy

Apr 1, 2016
Missouri
I just need to get some foam to put around the reverse lever and 4 wheel drive lever to block that wind. It is hot during the summer blowing your legs. I'm still debating on what doors I want to get. I can say that a windshield roof, and back shield along with the heat shield made a big difference.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
I just need to get some foam to put around the reverse lever and 4 wheel drive lever to block that wind. It is hot during the summer blowing your legs. I'm still debating on what doors I want to get. I can say that a windshield roof, and back shield along with the heat shield made a big difference.
Thinking @trigger came up with a 4wd “trigger shield”, don’t know if he still does them. Do the reverse lever adjustment if not already done, never touch it again then seal that off.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!