P500 Heater

C

CURTK

Feb 25, 2017
Central MN
Ownership

1. 500
As I sit here dreaming of all the "extras" I want to put on my p500, could I get your opinion on whether a heater works well with all the gaps the p500 has throughout the cab such as bottom half of the doors, windshield, etc. Also, thanks to the person who suggested holding the upshift paddle for a half sec on the shifts as it shifts great doing it that way!
Thanks for reading my posts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
I don't know how well the doors/cab is on the p500, but the doors and cab on the 700's have their fair share of gaps and the heater is still worth having in my opinion. We stop a lot while riding to let the dogs get out and be dogs,its nice to throw the heater on for a bit when we get back in and start down the trail to knock the chill off.

Reactions: ohanacreek

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!