Hello from Michigan

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
I’m in Commerce, but my Honda lives at Hubbard Lake near Alpena.

I’m looking forward to the new off road park in Holly. I may have to bring her home some in the summer.

Welcome.
Where is the new off road park going in Holly? I hadn't heard about that. That is good news.

Reactions: Glock21user
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I’m in Commerce, but my Honda lives at Hubbard Lake near Alpena.

I’m looking forward to the new off road park in Holly. I may have to bring her home some in the summer.

Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few of us are planning a trip to Drummond Island this summer, late July or early Aug..... [HASHTAG]#yoopertakeover2020[/HASHTAG] I'll post something in the general forum when we have a wkd selected.

B

Boss0144

Lifetime Member
Jan 25, 2018
Commerce Township, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When I was a kid, we used to take a family vacation to Drummond. Mostly fishing, but we would go with a metal detector and look around where the old military fort was. I think I still have an old cannonball or two and a hatchet head. Treasure hunting there was super fun as a kid.

Aren’t the trails there pretty extreme these days? More Jeep oriented?

I guess there has to be a mix......

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
When I was a kid, we used to take a family vacation to Drummond. Mostly fishing, but we would go with a metal detector and look around where the old military fort was. I think I still have an old cannonball or two and a hatchet head. Treasure hunting there was super fun as a kid.

Aren’t the trails there pretty extreme these days? More Jeep oriented?

I guess there has to be a mix......

Depends on you're definition of extreme, some sections are more difficult than other but nothing too extreme. There is a private offroad park that caters to the modified Jeeper crowd, mostly man made obstacles, etc.

Reactions: Mudwing
weelad

weelad

Sep 9, 2019
West Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Come close a couple of times to riding snowmobiles on the island but have yet to make it. Would be interested in a ride during the summer some time but from what I have seen on youtube some of the riding can be a little sketchy......

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
NON BORING WELCOME
6F495612 F349 4301 92B1 BD2B4C2177C9 1 105 c

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!