weelad

weelad

Sep 9, 2019
West Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello, I'm weelad

Hello
Long time Honda owner here. Started as a kid with a 70 and then graduated to a 90 and many since then. I bought a Foreman in 98 which I no longer own but do currently have a couple of Rincon`s. I bought a 1000-5 for work around the property but also plan on some trail riding and trips to the dunes this spring.
I signed up and have been lurking the site for a while now finding answers to questions that have popped up as a new sxs owner. The down side to that has been a small hit to the bank account adding a few "must have" goodies that I have read about as well.....

Ed

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes, this is my first.
I have owned, or currently own the following: ATV, Motorcycle, Go Cart
My off-road experience level is: Ez-Rider
My favorite place to ride is: Working around the property. Silver lake sand dunes. Michigan trail system

D

Deleted member 3748

Hello, I'm weelad

Hello
Long time Honda owner here. Started as a kid with a 70 and then graduated to a 90 and many since then. I bought a Foreman in 98 which I no longer own but do currently have a couple of Rincon`s. I bought a 1000-5 for work around the property but also plan on some trail riding and trips to the dunes this spring.
I signed up and have been lurking the site for a while now finding answers to questions that have popped up as a new sxs owner. The down side to that has been a small hit to the bank account adding a few "must have" goodies that I have read about as well.....

Ed

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes, this is my first.
I have owned, or currently own the following: ATV, Motorcycle, Go Cart
My off-road experience level is: Ez-Rider
My favorite place to ride is: Working around the property. Silver lake sand dunes. Michigan trail system
Welcome! We have a decent size MI population in here.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from the Big House area just west of Detroit and the Motor City Mad Man my fellow Michigander!

we need pics:)

weelad

weelad

Sep 9, 2019
West Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dont have many pics or miles yet as it is 3 hours away.
3 Image2 1

B

Boss0144

Lifetime Member
Jan 25, 2018
Commerce Township, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m in Commerce, but my Honda lives at Hubbard Lake near Alpena.

I’m looking forward to the new off road park in Holly. I may have to bring her home some in the summer.

Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!