Hello from N.E. Michigan

Donzi18

Donzi18

Jan 6, 2022
Michigan
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. Talon X4 LV
Hey Mark, another Meeeechigan welcome (northern lower - Wolverine) and GO BLUE!!!
Now tell me…..do you like U OF M because you live in Wolverine or did you move to Wolverine because you are a U OF M fan? I grew up in Lansing and went to State for a short time, but because you own a Honda I guess we can still be friends…..lol ( Go Green )

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks for the welcome! I’ll try to attach a picture of my 2018 ND. Are we going to get kicked off the forum for showing pictures of our cars…..lol I guess they will have to allow it since I don’t have my Talon yet.

View attachment 312159
No problem getting kicked off, they cut us old dudes some slack, or I wouldn't still be here. Very nice ND.

Here's my 2002 NB SE
02 Miata SE

Last edited:
Donzi18

Donzi18

Jan 6, 2022
Michigan
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. Talon X4 LV
No problem getting kicked off, they cut us old dudes some slack, or I wouldn't still be here. Very nice ND.

Here's my 2002 NB SE
View attachment 312161
The former president of our Miata Club has one very similar to yours. It’s a silver blue in color and looks great! I love the ground effects. My son had a 2018ND club but didn’t have time to enjoy it, only had 9000 miles on it so he called Carvana to find out what it was worth. They came to his house a gave him a check for $29,000.00. That’s $3000.00 more than he paid for it. That’s crazy.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
There are probably a lot of great trails to ride in that area. We go threw Gaylord a lot on either golf outings or when we trailer the boat over to Petosky for a week end.
Yes we do. Have quite a bit.
were only a few miles from all the Gaylord Meca golf corses

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Now tell me…..do you like U OF M because you live in Wolverine or did you move to Wolverine because you are a U OF M fan? I grew up in Lansing and went to State for a short time, but because you own a Honda I guess we can still be friends…..lol ( Go Green )
Im a UofM fan cuz I grew up In A2 a few blocks from the big house and my father was and my wife currently works for the U hospital.
GO BLUE! Lol

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Welcome from da U.P.!! You can have your MSU - U of M rivalry.....just remember Lake Superior State in da Soo is the only college in the state that has never lost a football game! Go Lakers!!!

Stateboy

Stateboy

Lifetime Member
Apr 5, 2021
Wolverine, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Funny. I grew up in Dearborn Heights and I guess being closer to Ann Arbor made me a Wolverine fan. I've only been in Wolverine since last February but worked out of the Petoskey State Police Post for about the last 10 years of my career (ending in '13). They wore maize and blue uniforms so it was a good fit. I can still be your friend too.

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
How is everybody doing out there in Honda Land? Thought I’d better introduce myself since I will be relying on you guys & gals for a ton of information. My name is Mark and I live in Greenbush Michigan on the shore of Lake Huron. I won’t tell you how old I am cause trees don’t live as long as I have but I will say I’m still a kid at heart. I have a custom chopper I ride, an 18’ Donzi classic to get me around the lake and a Mazda Miata just for kicks. I put a deposit down on a new Honda Talon 4X with the Fox Live Valve. Probably won’t see it till the end of the month at the earliest but like the rest of you I can’t leave well enough alone so I have already started a list of accessories and mods that I can’t live without. I look forward to hearing about all the things you guys have done to your UTVs. I will ask you one quick question though……..looking to purchase a set of larger tires right from the start. These will be used mainly for back roads, fire trails, no rock climbing and probably not much playing in the mud either. You’re probably asking yourself why the hell is this guy buying a UTV, he should just get a golf cart! Answer, I already have one….lol. I’m looking at a set of 32” what would you recommend? I hope to hear from a few of you guys when you get the chance. Any info would be deeply appreciate. Donzi 18
Welcome from Oklahoma Mark. You picked the best Honda in the lineup!!! 30” tires are the best option too.

Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
My son lives in Nashville. Tells me I should bring my Talon down when it arrives. He says I should get out of the snow and enjoy the Tennessee sunshine. From what I have heard you are going to receive a little of the white stuff very soon. 🌨
Yep got some of the white stuff in Knoxville. Smokey Mtns always gets more because of the elevation. It is usually gone in a day. East Tenn is one of the best UTV sites in the country. People come from all over the country to Wind Rock in Oliver Sprngs or Hatfield & Macoy trails because the go from Green Code to Double Diamond (very difficult).

Donzi18

Donzi18

Jan 6, 2022
Michigan
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. Talon X4 LV
Funny. I grew up in Dearborn Heights and I guess being closer to Ann Arbor made me a Wolverine fan. I've only been in Wolverine since last February but worked out of the Petoskey State Police Post for about the last 10 years of my career (ending in '13). They wore maize and blue uniforms so it was a good fit. I can still be your friend too.
That sounds good to me!

Donzi18

Donzi18

Jan 6, 2022
Michigan
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. Talon X4 LV
Yep got some of the white stuff in Knoxville. Smokey Mtns always gets more because of the elevation. It is usually gone in a day. East Tenn is one of the best UTV sites in the country. People come from all over the country to Wind Rock in Oliver Sprngs or Hatfield & Macoy trails because the go from Green Code to Double Diamond (very difficult).
I’m not sure if I’ll be ready to try anything that serious to begin with but then again I’m always ready for a good time….lol

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!