Hello from Wellman

W

Wellman

Apr 12, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello, I'm Wellman

Hey guys I'm new to the club been actually joined about a year ago when I bought my side by side but I haven't really been on it too much I'm apologize. I really got a serious question I got my machine wet out mutton I shouldn't have been and I did wrong changed all the fluids change the air filters got everything bad together change the fluids for two weeks cleaning it out doing it right and now I can't get it to shift out of second in the third and it sounds like it hits the Rev 11 rev limiter at29 miles an hour. I read in the form but safe mode and stuff like that and oil bypass screw setting it with the plate and all that I don't really understand what to do I played with it a little minute put it back the way it was anything you guys could tell me what help I want to get my machine going I got hunting season going that's a big reason I use my side by side I mean forever in your dad or somebody can point me in the right direction it's so hard to find stuff online about that particular problem thank you very much

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV
My off-road experience level is: Skilled
My favorite place to ride is: Maltby hills. Rose city, Mi

Reactions: Miss_Oak and sharp
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from pa

Reactions: Wellman
advertisement
W

Wellman

Apr 12, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 700-2
It wont shift into 3rd. Sounds like it hits rev limiter in second at 29 miles an hour. Its a pioneer 700. 2016
I read about safe and limp mode but the oil bypass screw didnt do the trick

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Wellman, do you have a copy of the service manual? Or access to one?
I am going to bet it will have some sort of diagnosis tree to follow.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!