sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
thanks guys, I'm still not sure what i'm going to get I want the power but I want reliability and I think reliability out weighs everything to me. one more thing you guys with a 5 seater does the roll cage get in your way as far as using the bed for loading and unloading things and carrying deer? I have a couple of kids and it would be nice to have the extra seating for them but if its going to be a pain to use then I will stick with regular seating.
You can take the back part of the roll cage off on the p1k 5 seater and use the 3 seater roof. And still have 5 seats with no roll cage that will get in the way....to protect the forum remove at your own risk.

Reactions: Smitty335
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
You can take the back part of the roll cage off on the p1k 5 seater and use the 3 seater roof. And still have 5 seats with no roll cage that will get in the way....to protect the forum remove at your own risk.
Yep I put the half roof on mine, but I started liking the added protection of the rear ROPS and bough a full roof, I like how much dryer things stay in the bed during rains, Iv'e got a half roof for sale cheap and a set of OEM front A arm guards, also.

Reactions: sharp
D

Dmaxxx

Dec 20, 2016
In the woods
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Well I went with the 1000-5, I was really impressed with the room in the cab and power it had, so now let's save up for some accessories. I really appreciate all the help and info you guys have gave to me and I'm sure I will need more help from time to time thanks again.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I went with the 1000-5, I was really impressed with the room in the cab and power it had, so now let's save up for some accessories. I really appreciate all the help and info you guys have gave to me and I'm sure I will need more help from time to time thanks again.
Congratulations on the new rig. Ask all the questions you need to, everyone will be happy to help.

Reactions: GlockMeister
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I believe you made the right decision, but I totally understand if you don't want to spend the extra bucks for one, most important thing is getting out and enjoying the great outdoors w/ family and friends

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Congratulations!

R

rmk700

Mar 6, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Something is definitely different with mine. Not sure what it is but I've climbed hills that steep and even steeper. Mine has never bogged down like that, it keeps going. Like I said it isn't super fast but I've never had to back down a steep hill.

I know there was a bunch with the same problem mine had. People thought altitude, low power, other things, but I came to the conclusion it's just to high geared and not enough gears for its power to weight ratio. The tranny sure worked great for the Rincon though.

Here is another video. I was trying to get the wheels to dig a hole. Just powered out.

Reactions: sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!