1a2aa5d16ee555e0e6a2f242a473fb01

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Dchilds75080

May 8, 2019
Richardson, TX
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Not when you're poor and you half to it'd be more satisfying to have the money to pay somebody to do it LOL

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Can’t tell if you’re kidding but I disagree. I could pay someone but working on my stuff gives me intense satisfaction. I also like to take my time and research enough to know how to do it right. I don’t like people knowing less than I do wrenching on my gear. I also like to see the shock on people’s faces when I tell them I’ve fixed something while I’m wearing wingtips and slacks.

Reactions: Mudwing and BWAF
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Can’t tell if you’re kidding but I disagree. I could pay someone but working on my stuff gives me intense satisfaction. I also like to take my time and research enough to know how to do it right. I don’t like people knowing less than I do wrenching on my gear. I also like to see the shock on people’s faces when I tell them I’ve fixed something while I’m wearing wingtips and slacks.
He’s kidding. Just forum slappy talk lol. He’s a good dude.
Nice rig. Good satisfaction doing it yourself for sure. I was watching this, glad it worked out for ya.

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wingtips .... That is what Daddy use to wear and I haven't noticed any since then.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Wingtips .... That is what Daddy use to wear and I haven't noticed any since then.
Nascar driver Dick Trickle use to ware them while driving his race car too

Reactions: BigOL3 and Mudwing
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Some what kidding never had the money to let someone else do it but sometimes wish I could but, wouldn't like what they did or trust them so it works out

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!