HELP Please!

H

HondaTech

Give me a few, my good laptop is a work. I'll drag the old dinosaur out and see if I can come up with anything.

Does appear to be code 52 in the video

Edit: OK, so for 2019 and up models the code list is different.

Code 52 is Neutral switch stuck OFF.
Look at the left side of the engine inside the rear output shaft area the neutral switch should be there. Its just a single bullet connector that snaps onto the switch. Its most likely unplugged. If thats not the case let me know, we'll go from there. But since it immediately shows up when turning the key on its either unplugged or a bad sensor(which is unlikely).

Last edited:
H

HondaTech

Thank you for looking into it !
I edited my previous post, take a look at the Neutral switch.

Picture for reference

20201225 161402

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
You my friend are AWSOME!!! I got it. The connector was spread open. Thank you so much everyone for the help!!! I will do anything I can to help return the favor.

View attachment 243290
Yay..... I take it that it fixed the issue? Thanks @HondaTech for helping the guy out on Xmas day.

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!