Help with river tires

B

Buck10

Jun 27, 2017
Hordville
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
New too this try not to beat me up. Finally getting rid of can am and getting a p1k. Needing help on what the tallest widest tire without lift I can run. Used LT tires with no tread works well in soft sand with running water. Don't want to lift because it won't fit in my toy hauler but I can swap river tires on at the landing

Reactions: sharp
Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Should be able to run 28x10 without lift for most tires from my understanding. It will vary depending how true to size the tire is.

Welcome to the forum. Under the Pioneer 1000 section there is a section just about wheels and tire

Reactions: sharp and JTW
B

Buck10

Jun 27, 2017
Hordville
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
what offset should I run.would like to stay
With 10" rims all around. Also if I would do a forward a arm kit could I get 30s on and still put the stickers back on for trail riding

Reactions: sharp
Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
what offset should I run.would like to stay
With 10" rims all around. Also if I would do a forward a arm kit could I get 30s on and still put the stickers back on for trail riding

Im assuming you meant 10" tire, not wheel. Most people run the 5+2 when putting on aftermarket. Not sure what you can run with the A-arms installed.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
New too this try not to beat me up. Finally getting rid of can am and getting a p1k. Needing help on what the tallest widest tire without lift I can run. Used LT tires with no tread works well in soft sand with running water. Don't want to lift because it won't fit in my toy hauler but I can swap river tires on at the landing

Tires you want to stay away from are the Roctanes. They are too big even in the 28" size.

If you get forward arched arms you should be able to run 30" EVOs as they are smaller than advertised.

5-2 wheel is a good choice in my opinion and you may want to run a 1 inch wheel spacer in the back so that the track with matches front to rear

CP: I've been saying that since that jack wagon was picking Legos from his turds:)