Help with tires!!!

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What @Bighat Said. Tensor regulators have been my favorite tire for my pioneer. Ive tried several. I bought these used from a member. He said a couple thousand miles before i bought them. Im somewhere around 4k miles. Theyre tough as hell and ride great. The only downfall ive found is mud and they dont suck as bad as others there. This is current pics theyre on a 3rd machine now and still work but show the use. @100Acre had same size on a stock machine. I dont recall any issues with rubbing.

View attachment 397300 View attachment 397301
Muds the only reason I bought something else but my first pick was these. I don't trail ride much at all but in the winter time I can be in the mud and cow patties and that stuff is slick as sh"t.

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What @Bighat Said. Tensor regulators have been my favorite tire for my pioneer. Ive tried several. I bought these used from a member. He said a couple thousand miles before i bought them. Im somewhere around 4k miles. Theyre tough as hell and ride great. The only downfall ive found is mud and they dont suck as bad as others there. This is current pics theyre on a 3rd machine now and still work but show the use. @100Acre had same size on a stock machine. I dont recall any issues with rubbing.

View attachment 397300 View attachment 397301

+1 on the Regulators

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hurt feelings guy:

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello all, this is my first post here so I hope I am posting it in the right spot. So here is the deal, I have a 2022 pioneer 1000-5 deluxe. My question is I would like to change over from the stock tires that are about to be wore out over to a light truck tire. The problem I have is I want to keep the stock 14” deluxe wheels, one to save a little money and two I really don’t mind how they look, however I need some help with what is the best size tire to put on it without any rubbing. Keep in mind this is a stock machine and I don’t want to lift it or have to change out the A-arms just yet, with that said I wouldn’t mind adding some wheel spacer if need be. Any advice from someone that is running the light truck tire set up on 14” wheels would be very much appreciated.
Just came a cross these: BRAVEN - BERSERKER M/T (PDT) PREMIUM ATV/UTV RADIALS

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!