Helping others!

bigdeal

bigdeal

Jan 25, 2016
south ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Went down to the river to meet up with others in the club and neighborhood to just talk and hangout when on the way out we came across someone broke down. We all stopped to talk and everyone kind of went on. Well me being me had to help. Old man down the ro miad let his niece and boyfriend take his old rhino for a ride. This thing probably has 1000000 miles on it and the wheel feel off! I took them back to get tools and put the axle nut back on! No jack, we forgot to get that! But we got it back going and made it home. IMG 20160520 211604637

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Awesome @bigdeal. Ya. You should always stop and ask if people need help. One day roles will be reversed and someone will stop and help you.. Sometimes having the right tool in a bag is All a rider needs to get back on the trail.

Thanks for being a good trail rider. We all have been in this spot at one point.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!