Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
just wanted to say hey hopefully everyone's out enjoying their machines. We're up in the woods on a very quiet weekend getting some more miles on. First time in a while that not only was I passenger but was on the Polaris as a passenger. Kinda fun taking pics that way. Pioneer treats everyone in it so well. Never stops so controllable quiet and sure footed. All you hear is the braking of branches and music. Congrats to everyone who has just purchased one lately! Enjoy that 1000! NO REGRETS HERE
Image Image Image Image

Last edited:
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Next weekend for me! Spent 11 hrs today putting together lights, switch plate, wiring, winch and factory accessories. But it's all done. Beautiful pictures [HASHTAG]#CumminsPusher[/HASHTAG].

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Next weekend for me! Spent 11 hrs today putting together lights, switch plate, wiring, winch and factory accessories. But it's all done. Beautiful pictures [HASHTAG]#CumminsPusher[/HASHTAG].
I figured you would go out before tearing it up:):) But I do believe in the importance of being able to see and be comfortable. Sucks to start over on a new rig I hate that but it's sure worth it! I'm glad you finally got it! I'm sure you're a kid in a candy store. So many great people on here have just got one it's pretty exciting

Reactions: Plumber32
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@CumminsPusher ROCK ON WAYNE! looks like everyone is having a blast. Going to have to try to catch up with you some day when I'm in the NW.

hogfish

hogfish

Apr 24, 2016
florida
wow, great pics. I love my p5 too. spent another weekend at camp in holopaw. Good friends and comfortable rides, just add music.:D

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
wow, great pics. I love my p5 too. spent another weekend at camp in holopaw. Good friends and comfortable rides, just add music.:D
I fully agree!!

hogfish

hogfish

Apr 24, 2016
florida
My new ride didn't look that perry at the end of the day. Lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!