P500 Hi-Lift and shooting

waynester

waynester

Feb 19, 2022
Ga, USA
Ownership

1. 520
I've had a 48"in Hi lift for yrs. Thinking on getting one for my 520 but the 36" or the 42" ( due to weight and ease of use) , suggestions on what works real world, including mount points with factory hard top installed, please. Thank you . Just received this Hi lift add-on, I think it has worthwhile added features over the original part. SHOOTING tie in - As I was looking at it , it hit me that this also had another , to me a very important use ,injury and age has weakened my shooting arm. This 4+ lbs part I use as physical therapy tool to strengthen and exercise my shooting arm and trigger finger. 20220310 222913 resized20220310 223158 resized20220310 223340 resized 1

hallic

hallic

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2019
Central MN
Ownership

1. 500
I got the 36" one from RMATV a cpl months ago, because I had like... $50 worth of RMbucks (or whatever they call it) saved up. Plus the rollbar mounting brackets. Havn't had a chance to get it mounted up yet tho.
But it's a nice piece of kit.

waynester

waynester

Feb 19, 2022
Ga, USA
Ownership

1. 520
I got the 36" one from RMATV a cpl months ago, because I had like... $50 worth of RMbucks (or whatever they call it) saved up. Plus the rollbar mounting brackets. Havn't had a chance to get it mounted up yet tho.
But it's a nice piece of kit.
Tusk, Moose, Bison, Viper you work for Animal Planet?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!