Koda

Koda

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Canton Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can't stand exposed wiring and was thinking about running all my overhead wiring through the Rollcage. Looking for pros and cons of doing this.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
If ya got a top...& honda windshield. ..
can hide 95% of wires..in them

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
If you drill a hole in the top and bottom and use a wiring fishing tape you should be able to get them through

Feed threw
better use...rubber grommets
...or scuffs wire...short/Fire
mines hide...pretty well

20170512 190529

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You can always go underneath. I used 3/4" flexible conduit and ran it alongside the stock main harness. It has a split underneath the seat for wires that terminate there (bilge blower etc). Out of the way and very well protected. I ran 4 extra wires of different colors for future use.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What about blue tooth wires... You know like the blue tooth axles all those jacked up SEMA trucks run. lol

But really, It would be a PITA. If you are wanting to clean it up. what about just running some conduit up the left or right center pillars. Paint it black and it would look almost factory.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I used some black split loom, just sized it just big enough for the wires being ran. Hiding it where i could. I honestly think only some one that has a rig that has wired in things might be the only ones who would see it. But still looks pretty professional. And its cheap on amazon or ebay.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Rear ROPS pretty easy just a little wire loop at bottom where it bolts to the frame, mid not really possible, front with a windshield or partial lower hole it'll be hidden where it comes from dash and into cage and upper will be into roof good. If you do I'd expanding foam inside at the hole to get strength back.
I did run everything through tubes in the bars on our last pk1 and it was good but made upgrades hard and overall pita.

Last edited:
Koda

Koda

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Canton Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I used some black split loom, just sized it just big enough for the wires being ran. Hiding it where i could. I honestly think only some one that has a rig that has wired in things might be the only ones who would see it. But still looks pretty professional. And its cheap on amazon or ebay.

This is what I did on mine but I'm still not happy with it

Koda

Koda

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Canton Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rear ROPS pretty easy just a little wire loop at bottom where it bolts to the frame, mid not really possible, front with a windshield or partial lower hole it'll be hidden where it comes from dash and into cage and upper will be into roof good. If you do I'd expanding foam inside at the hole to get strength back.
I did run everything through tubes in the bars on our last pk1 and it was good but made upgrades hard and overall pita.

The rear and mid section is where I wanted to work on

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!