pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What is everybodys opinion on the front a-arms from high lifter wanting to get a set of forward arms
for my 1000 all opinions welcome
Thanks,Paul

pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the info let me know how you like them I think that I posted this in the wrong spot but I didnt know how to move it HaHa
Paul

walexa07

walexa07

Lifetime Member
Feb 6, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would go ahead and order new ball joints. Hard to get the originals out of the oem arms and into the new arms without damaging them. I started the installation but couldn't finish it in time for a ride so went back stock. Ordered new ball joints and haven't gotten back around to completing the installation yet.

Waylan

Reactions: Gator
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I would go ahead and order new ball joints. Hard to get the originals out of the oem arms and into the new arms without damaging them. I started the installation but couldn't finish it in time for a ride so went back stock. Ordered new ball joints and haven't gotten back around to completing the installation yet.

Waylan

YES! My rule is never disassemble ball joints and re-use them. They will not be as good as a new installation.

tjmichael

tjmichael

Jul 29, 2016
hernando ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Those were my thoughts as well already ordered new ball joints as well.

Reactions: pct

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!