P1000 High lifter arms and lift

Pioneer1000

Pioneer1000

Apr 6, 2016
Bunnell
Got the arms and lift on anyone notice that the grease Certs hit if it articulates very much? Bad design by high lifter on the a arms
Well here some pics of the build so far snorkel works great and also put a drain on the bottom, Honda put a low spot showing the low point in the factory snorkel which I thought was special, thanks Honda!

Image Image Image Image

M

Madore128

Mar 28, 2016
Ma
Yup mine broke off. I contacted HL an they sent out new lil grease fittings.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Overall, what do you think about the lift and control arm set-up? Any problems other than grease zerk location? Looks really good by the way:)

Pioneer1000

Pioneer1000

Apr 6, 2016
Bunnell
Like it so far, only 1 ride on her it is a little stiffer then I like tho, wish the shocks were adjustable, love the extra ground clearance so got to take the good with the bad I guess

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!