High Lifter vs Strong Made lift kits

R

Rick_James74

Jan 16, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 700-4
Can anyone give some opinions on which has been a better lift? I run 28" tires on my 700-4 and haul about 500 pounds of feed on average each trip. I need clearance on the ranch due to ruts and mud. My 28's are rubbing and bottoming out. Any other thoughts on help with the issue?

Reactions: TxDoc
WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have 28x10 itp blackwater tires. I had to install the strongmade lift and a 2" spring spacer lift. Still rubs a little on the front with the shock compressed fully and tires turned all the way.

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can anyone give some opinions on which has been a better lift? I run 28" tires on my 700-4 and haul about 500 pounds of feed on average each trip. I need clearance on the ranch due to ruts and mud. My 28's are rubbing and bottoming out. Any other thoughts on help with the issue?
What did you end up going with? I ended up removing my strongmade lift and installed the Super ATV lift. Gained an inch of clearance compared to the strongmade. Installation was a little harder than the strongmade but still wasn't too bad.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!