P1000 HIGH mounted 50” Curved LED P1K5?

1ERH

1ERH

Sep 15, 2019
Kodiak, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So, I bracketed and installed my 50” curved 500w LED bar just above the hood as most do..
I didn’t wire it because of EXACTLY why I was concerned.. It blocks MUCH too much field of view directly down in front of my SxS.. I will shred a tire in an hour like this...

Please direct me to a sound and solid way to mount it at the top of my windshield, under the brow of the Roof? I cannot mount it on the roof because I’ll rip ot off up there...

Thanks all!!

-E!-

Reactions: Isaiah
B

BBLASER

Nov 11, 2018
Phoenix
Ownership

1. 1000-5
hmmm. You must be short, I do not even notice mine mounted at the bottom of my windshield.

J

JTW

Mine never bother me at the bottom of the windshield after I started using it. But I’m afraid you’ll have to fab something for up top.. it seems like I may have seen a mount someone was making on a Facebook group but I have no idea where that was.

nitzo

nitzo

Lifetime Member
Aug 16, 2019
East Coast, Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I put one on one day, took it off the next, I hated it. I'm going to run a 12" bar down on my bumper and two cubes on each side of the windshield and call it good.

Lightbar

Reactions: Isaiah
JohnMcKinney

JohnMcKinney

Jan 2, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I made a support under the plastic roof then mounted to that through the roof... We chase Pigs in Oklahoma a couple times a year works great in mud, high grass and water. Been there for two years now and zero issues.
CD9C966A 80E6 4FA4 B1E8 E985EED83350

Reactions: TripleB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!