Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
My tires only rub under hard compression if I had a lot of weight in the back. Plus the Roctanes are slightly over 30 inches when inflated to 12 to 14 psi.

I'm not sure if it's something to brag about, but I've probably got the longest wheelbase pioneer 1000. It should help it stay planted slightly better when climbing hills but I also lose some turning radius.

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
My tires only rub under hard compression if I had a lot of weight in the back. Plus the Roctanes are slightly over 30 inches when inflated to 12 to 14 psi.

I'm not sure if it's something to brag about, but I've probably got the longest wheelbase pioneer 1000. It should help it stay planted slightly better when climbing hills but I also lose some turning radius.
Yeah. That's one thing I came to love about my crew. I'll scale a cliff. No worries whatsoever.

This thing is tippy. I'm considering going and buying some spacers to get my tires out and reclaim some of the stability I lost with the lift.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: joeymt33
harrelljr99

harrelljr99

Feb 8, 2017
Georgia
I'm with you. I recommend the superatv as well. They aren't any different than high lifter other than adjustable camber. When I bought my arms high lifter was all that was out (for cheap arms)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The high lifter has a offset washer to install on the rear a arm where it bolts to the hub assembly; instructions say flip one way for no lift or the other way for if you have a lift. This adjust the camber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ridem32

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!