BOX1

Talon Hillbilly Brake

Ezgoin

Ezgoin

Sep 11, 2019
Pacific Northwest
Ownership

1. Talon X
To anyone looking for a parking brake for their Talon, I just received my Hillbilly Brake and have to say it’s a pretty slick little piece of equipment. Super easy one bolt installation, solid construction, and well engineered. It’s even designed to insert a padlock so you can lock your brakes on and prevent your Talon from being rolled away.
Not cheap at $72, but at least it’s a quality piece.

Reactions: HUCK
J

JTW

To anyone looking for a parking brake for their Talon, I just received my Hillbilly Brake and have to say it’s a pretty slick little piece of equipment. Super easy one bolt installation, solid construction, and well engineered. It’s even designed to insert a padlock so you can lock your brakes on and prevent your Talon from being rolled away.
Not cheap at $72, but at least it’s a quality piece.
Not cheap at $72??? You do realize you just bought a talon right?

Ezgoin

Ezgoin

Sep 11, 2019
Pacific Northwest
Ownership

1. Talon X
Not cheap at $72??? You do realize you just bought a talon right?
Lol, yep, that just got a $1700 radio/intercom system, needs a $1600 suspension overhaul by Shock Therapy, $700 skid plate, $300 winch, $200 light bar, $500 cargo box, $300 spare tire holder, $300 harnesses, $600 tire upgrade, and a whole list of little things! Heck yeah $72 is a lot!!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome to the 'ADDICTION'!!!!!
You should have 2 $x$'$.

Reactions: Landman and JTW
J

JTW

Lol, yep, that just got a $1700 radio/intercom system, needs a $1600 suspension overhaul by Shock Therapy, $700 skid plate, $300 winch, $200 light bar, $500 cargo box, $300 spare tire holder, $300 harnesses, $600 tire upgrade, and a whole list of little things! Heck yeah $72 is a lot!!
Well there’s your problem... you spent the money on the wrong s***!

Reactions: Sawpilot
Ezgoin

Ezgoin

Sep 11, 2019
Pacific Northwest
Ownership

1. Talon X
Well, I was going to give you s*** and nitpick your purchases... but your last comment really takes the cake on absurd purchases. Lol
You talking about the RZR? Don’t be dissin the 900 Trail!! That’s a great little trail machine.... for what it’s designed for!
0F380165 D003 43A4 A98F 1F1F16986F8E

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You talking about the RZR? Don’t be dissin the 900 Trail!! That’s a great little trail machine.... for what it’s designed for! View attachment 166712
Starting fires?

Just kidding. You can ride with me anytime. I'll bring the marshmallows, chocolate bars and graham crackers.

GreenTX1000R

GreenTX1000R

May 10, 2020
Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
How do you use the brake I have mine but it seems hard to use and not user friendly. It seems like I have to press the brake really really hard to get it to engage or have the passenger come over and manually reach under and push the stop.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Push it down with your left foot and then slide the bar over with your right foot. I love mine

Reactions: TripleB
MFG

MFG

Mar 14, 2019
East Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
How do you use the brake I have mine but it seems hard to use and not user friendly. It seems like I have to press the brake really really hard to get it to engage or have the passenger come over and manually reach under and push the stop.

You can just the brake pedal easily on the floor board side. I adjusted mine just a little bit and it works great

Reactions: TripleB
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!