Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Buy it! I would if’n It weren’t so close to Jellystone and so far as to be from possible employment and I ain’t got no bank roll....
No, talked into it for you!!!!!

K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
My inlaws had an HOA that had a rule vehicles have to be newer than 10 years old. Their neighbor had a 69 Mustang in his garage. Somebody said something so he went and bought a POS Saturn and parked it at the curb.

I live on 35 acres in the middle of nowhere. Closest neighbors are 1/2 mile either direction. After those 2 no houses for miles.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My inlaws had an HOA that had a rule vehicles have to be newer than 10 years old. Their neighbor had a 69 Mustang in his garage. Somebody said something so he went and bought a POS Saturn and parked it at the curb.

I live on 35 acres in the middle of nowhere. Closest neighbors are 1/2 mile either direction. After those 2 no houses for miles.

Out of spite I would’ve parked a 10yo car on the street and not move it except to trade it for another 10yo car. I hated living in a HOA.

The HOA cut down one of the 15’ tall trees that was between the sidewalk and the curb(not our property) and tried to force us to replace it with a 15’ high tree, saying it was our property and we were responsible for maintaining it to standards.
Showed them the property survey and the video of where their guys cut it down. Ended up they paid for the new tree but they will try to get YOU to pay fines and pay for crap. I hate HOAs

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Do a google search on Kansas city hoa from hell. The Star did a whole project on them. It will make you sick.
My father in law lived in KC in a HOA and put up a basket ball goal for the neighbor hood kids to play basketball in his driveway, he made the HOA take him to court to remove it. He asked the Judge for a clarification on what constitutes a basket ball goal, the Judge called for a recess to do some research, came back and said a hoop. So my Father in law took the hoop off, left the pole and back board up! HA!

B

Baldeagle

Sep 16, 2017
AB
Getting mineral rights with land anymore is very rare. Though one property that I bought recently was offered with a mineral right option which turned out to be about the same price per acre as the selling price....:eek:

You do have to be careful with the mineral rights issues. In many jurisdictions the mineral owner has more rights than the surface owner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
You do have to be careful with the mineral rights issues. In many jurisdictions the mineral owner has more rights than the surface owner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve never heard from the gas and oil company that owns mine. But I can imagine people have had issues before.

J

JTW

My father in law lived in KC in a HOA and put up a basket ball goal for the neighbor hood kids to play basketball in his driveway, he made the HOA take him to court to remove it. He asked the Judge for a clarification on what constitutes a basket ball goal, the Judge called for a recess to do some research, came back and said a hoop. So my Father in law took the hoop off, left the pole and back board up! HA!
I would have cut the bottom out of a milk crate and put it up!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wonder if you could find a round milk crate? HA!
Speaking of milk. Pecan and Sunflower seed Fudge Brownies
34791376 33FD 46B2 B1B9 A2BD9DBC4F92

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yet another property down the tubes. You cannot install septic within 300’ of a year round stream or pond in Boundary county. There’s not enough room On the property I’m looking at, to do septic unless I build on the other side of the creek and pump septic uphill.
NNA Twenty Mile Road, Naples, 83847
f***

Reactions: Vikes79 and Mudwing
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yet another property down the tubes. You cannot install septic within 300’ of a year round stream or pond in Boundary county. There’s not enough room On the property I’m looking at, to do septic unless I build on the other side of the creek and pump septic uphill.
f***
I DON'T LIKE PUMPS ON SEWER! If you ever do have to use a sewage pump, have a spare pump on hand!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
f***
Glad your getting an education along the way, that’ll help you in future decisions. Back in the day there was all manor of sewer atrocities across the country, and some municipalities still aren’t properly protecting our envirnment.

Here in New Mexico a friend was issued a septic permit and installed his septic field within 50’ of a very nice year round creek... ;)

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
f***

We pump it’s not that bad and it frees up usable yard space.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We pump it’s not that bad and it frees up usable yard space.
Do your self a favor and get the exact pump you have, pumps only go out the day before Thanksgiving, Christmas and the other Holidays! Or after a big storm and lightning has taken the pumps out for a ten mile area, try to find a pump then? Im a plumber!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!