ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do your self a favor and get the exact pump you have, pumps only go out the day before Thanksgiving, Christmas and the other Holidays! Or after a big storm and lightning has taken the pumps out for a ten mile area, try to find a pump then? Im a plumber!

Have one sitting on crawlspace and a plumber on speed dial. I’ll pay him to mess with my s***.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do your self a favor and get the exact pump you have, pumps only go out the day before Thanksgiving, Christmas and the other Holidays! Or after a big storm and lightning has taken the pumps out for a ten mile area, try to find a pump then? Im a plumber!
I tend to think grid down scenarios. So no power= no poop pump up = lots of poop. Got Buckets?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I tend to think grid down scenarios. So no power= no poop pump up = lots of poop. Got Buckets?

81C4CFD9 990C 48AE AEBB 836C81374653

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Horseshoe should be turned up! Otherwise the luck runs out.
Well, that was just a file photo, but you’re right. I’ll see if I can figure out who’s that is and clue them in. :D:D:D

Reactions: Vikes79
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've been back and forth on this property. I just found out the cost of doing a septic system will be upwards of 26K. The reason being because it has a creek and two ponds, Idaho Water requires a 300' setback from any year round waterway. Had it been a seasonal creek or just the ponds, the setback requirement is only 40-60'. Because the front part of the parcel isn't big enough to afford the space large enough to include the setback distance of 300', I would need to pump it across the creek and up the large hill to a point near the top and let gravity leech it back downhill. The prices for digging it across the creek, which can only be a certain times of the year when the water flow is reduced would cost $22,000. If Idaho Water says we must bore it under the creek, then the price was $25,843. The fact that the parcel already has a foundation for a stick built home defeats the ability to do a concrete slab with steel building/house. I would consider a stick built home if I had the skills and no arthritis in my hands and the $$$. A steel building is much more affordable than a stick built home and the company does the foundation install and the structure all within in 2-3 weeks for a lot less $$$. Anyway, I'm sad to say that I think I'm moving on from this one. One major thing that sucks, is that the road "20 mile" or ID-10 goes up and into a huge wilderness area encompassing a large portion of the Kaniksu national forest and 100's of miles of trails. I was told I could get all the way to Troy Montana on NF roads from there.
CREPE
Nna Twenty Mile Rd, Naples, ID 83847 - Land For Sale and Real Estate Listing - realtor.com®

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!