my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Honestly it just looks like you replaced the springs - that or It could be possible that they always were red...

So have you driven it anywhere yet to test them out... that would be my issue I would have to take off the rest of the day to go function test.

Well I just got back from riding in a little wooded area by my house. These suck, I'm putting the stockers back on!

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
No, not really. They are pretty nice. I really didn't get a chance to test too much. While riding in the wooded area I stumbled onto a couple fires some kids had lit. So I was waiting on the fire department and even had to give one a ride to the fire in my SxS so he could put them out. Both fire trucks were ogling over my ride. I really need more test time in an environment that will show them off.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Then again she might notice the new tires and wheels vs the shocks or one might distract from the other or if she says anything about the shocks just say she probably never noticed them before but the tires and wheels you got from @nbomar seem to complement and call out the shocks more. o_O
Honestly it just looks like you replaced the springs - that or It could be possible that they always were red...

So have you driven it anywhere yet to test them out... that would be my issue I would have to take off the rest of the day to go function test.
20170315 170517
20170315 171339
@Ragnar406 , Speaking of tires, mine came in today. Ready for yours?

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!