P1000 Honda license plate.

Dan AZ

Dan AZ

Jun 7, 2021
SanTan Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well after not seeing any brackets I liked, and Oklahoma requiring lit license plate brackets, I took a chance on this. I like it. Now I am open to options for front signal indicators. I really am glad I chose CorbinCustoms for my kit though.

View attachment 292801 View attachment 292802 View attachment 292803 View attachment 292804 View attachment 292805 View attachment 292806 View attachment 292807
Did the black screws come with the license plate frame? Looks sharp.

A

Acmech1

Oct 10, 2020
El Reno, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Did the black screws come with the license plate frame? Looks sharp.
It came with black machined screws. I got some stainless and then painted them with black suspension paint. I have used it a lot to paint match stuff on it. Like my pod light bolts.

Reactions: Dan AZ and Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!