Honda P1000 Tracks

B

Bighorn

Dec 26, 2018
Wyoming
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi guys,

Long time member but first time poster. I live in Wyoming and have a cabin in the Big Horn Mountains. The road into my cabin is not maintained during the winter and in the past I have always taken my snowmobile in. My wife hates riding on the back of my mountain sled (don't blame her) so I'm thinking about picking up a set of tracks for my Pioneer 1000. My only hangup is I have an enclosed trailer and am worried about the additional height of the tracks. My trailer is a 7.5x16 with the extra height. Does anyone know the height of their machine with the tracks? I'm looking at the Camso 4S1 tracks per dealer recommendation for reference. Any help is appreciated!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Like @Vikes79 said, they make the machine quite a bit wider. They also make it alot taller as well. Im not 100% cuz i dont have tracks but a buddy did with camso’s and i seen it in person so im not sure but that 7.6 will be enough. Might be very tight.

Reactions: Bighorn and ChadD
541pioneer

541pioneer

Sep 9, 2020
Eastern oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don’t quote me on this but I believe mine with the tracks on is 73” wide. There is some talk about width and tracks on here that you may find. But it does also add quite a bit of height with the the tracks on, I have a 14x7 enclosed trailer with 6” of extra height and there’s no way it’s goin in there. I would guess the tracks to add maybe 400 lbs? (100 each) again don’t quote me that’s just a guess picking them up and lugging then around in the shop.

R

rickoshea

they add about 14" in width and 18" height.i added a tusk profile roof to be able to fit it into my shop with the tracks on,the oem adds another 7" of height
20210108 132020 1
.oal will increase about 60".additional weight is closer to 450.all totally worth it.

Last edited:
B

Bighorn

Dec 26, 2018
Wyoming
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the replies! Has anyone successfully loaded a tracked Pioneer into an enclosed trailer? I'm open to purchasing a new trailer if there is one that will accommodate the tracks. Thanks!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!