BOX1

P1000 HONDA PIONEER 1000 3P/5P, ACC OR BACKUP LIGHT WIRING HARNESS, 6 FT, PLUG & PLAY

STRATOSMICRO

STRATOSMICRO

Feb 25, 2018
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Backup Light Harness for the Pioneer 1000, no mods necessary.

Welcome to Honda Pioneer Tech

This harness will only provide power when vehicle is shifted in reverse, it functions off a triggered ground that is only present when vehicle is put into reverse gear.
  • To install, simply remove factory filler plug (located on drivers side rear of engine) by gently lifting retaining tab to remove plug from connector, then install our custom harness.
  • Harness is constructed with tough 18 AWG wire, approximately 6 foot in length, sheathed with flexible PVC tubing that is gas and oil resistant.
  • Harness Plug is a 2 Position Plug that will only fit connector located at rear of engine near oil filter housings.
  • Water resistant gaskets are installed on connections
  • Pig tail for device is included
  • This harness will support a 5 AMP, 60 Watt device
  • Each harness is hand built and tested in the U.S.
eBay Store link: HONDA PIONEER 1000 3P/5P, ACC OR BACKUP LIGHT WIRING HARNESS, 6 FT, PLUG & PLAY | eBay

P1000 bu

Last edited:
B

b_king1

Apr 30, 2018
Virginia
Ownership

1. Talon X

This harness will only provide power when vehicle is shifted in reverse, it functions off a triggered ground that is only present when vehicle is put into reverse gear.
  • To install, simply remove factory filler plug (located on drivers side rear of engine) by gently lifting retaining tab to remove plug from connector, then install our custom harness.
  • Harness is constructed with tough 18 AWG wire, approximately 6 foot in length, sheathed with flexible PVC tubing that is gas and oil resistant.
  • Harness Plug is a 2 Position Plug that will only fit connector located at rear of engine near oil filter housings.
eBay Store link: HONDA PIONEER 1000 3P/5P, ACC OR BACKUP LIGHT WIRING HARNESS, 6 FT, PLUG & PLAY | eBay

View attachment 66663
I have a 18 P 1000-5 and I used my test light on the 2 prong black plug on the driver's side just at rear of the engine and it has no power. I tried with the switch on. switch on in reverse and even tried it with the switch on with the lights on anyone have an idea what's going on?

Reactions: sharp
STRATOSMICRO

STRATOSMICRO

Feb 25, 2018
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
It sounds like you are on the wrong plug if you are trying for the backup 12v power. it should look like this I believe

Swampmonkey

Swampmonkey

Jan 17, 2019
Al
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can you make these with two male ends? I have a Rigid srm Pro diffused back up light ordered and from what I can tell it has a prewired female plug. And can I get a harness thru PayPal? Not a fan of eBay.

STRATOSMICRO

STRATOSMICRO

Feb 25, 2018
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Can you make these with two male ends? I have a Rigid srm Pro diffused back up light ordered and from what I can tell it has a prewired female plug. And can I get a harness thru PayPal? Not a fan of eBay.

We provide a male pigtail that will plug directly into the female end of the harness for serviceability, yes we can do Paypal, call our store @ 517-264-5101 for details and ask for Rob.

Thanks, Stratos

L

Lorraine

Nov 24, 2019
Richton, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-3

View attachment 66663
Can you recommend a back up light that this harness will plug directly into?

G

gborgstede

Feb 1, 2022
Mandeville, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 66663
Is the connector plug for the reverse light wire harness the same connector plug for a turn signal plug and play wire harness or is there two different connector plugs for each wire harness?

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!