P1000 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 limited edition stuck in Turf mode

G

Gooseit69

May 12, 2022
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dealing with of crap didn't have a problem till I took it to the steelership will not go out of turf mode into two wheel drive lock or I four wheel drive on the limited edition. Can anybody help me how to figure out how to adjust it? Can't keep it in four wheel drive cuz I'm driving on pavement also. Steelership mess with the linkage and I know that's probably the issue? Please help ASAP drove all the way from Colorado to Utah to go four wheeling and now I'm underneath the damn machine

Reactions: Hawk53 and ChadD
G

Gooseit69

May 12, 2022
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Watch this
Thread 'Rear Differential Adjustment' P1000 - Rear Differential Adjustment
Thanks I was able to do the adjustment when you remove the panel on the driver rear floor. The service manager finally called me and after b****ing and moaning that I bothered him on his day off I was able to do the adjustment properly and now it works thank you for your response! Very fine adjustment

G

Gooseit69

May 12, 2022
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't ride high altitudes, but from what I've read around here, I'd do the fan override kit.

Personally, I'd upgrade to a SPAL fan as well.
After 20-some Grand I don't feel like I need to add more money for this damn machine! Probably going to get rid of it after I try to get my money's worth. I do have the fan over right kit but I'm not installing it didn't have time. Thanks for everybody's input

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I don't ride high altitudes, but from what I've read around here, I'd do the fan override kit.

Personally, I'd upgrade to a SPAL fan as well.
We Tried to tell him that in another thread but…. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Rayger143 and ChadD
bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
After 20-some Grand I don't feel like I need to add more money for this damn machine! Probably going to get rid of it after I try to get my money's worth.

Hope you don't talk to your machine like that . . . it'll leave you in a lurch way the heck out there to get even.

• Haha
Reactions: Rayger143 and ChadD
G

Gooseit69

May 12, 2022
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Reasons why I don't give customers personal phone numbers.
They're the ones that cause the problem when it was in the shop! I four wheel drive like kept coming on they didn't adjust it properly! I'm in Utah for a month and they had the machine for over 2 and 1/2 Weeks! Amongst a few other problems I've been having since I bought the machine in May have a good night.

Reactions: ChadD
H

HondaTech

They're the ones that cause the problem when it was in the shop! I four wheel drive like kept coming on they didn't adjust it properly! I'm in Utah for a month and they had the machine for over 2 and 1/2 Weeks! Amongst a few other problems I've been having since I bought the machine in May have a good night.

Understandable that some dealers suck ass, believe me I fixed more problems on SXSs from other dealers than anything else.

But I still won't ever give my personal number out.

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Understandable that some dealers suck ass, believe me I fixed more problems on SXSs from other dealers than anything else.

But I still won't ever give my personal number out.

Hey, Honda Tech, been meaning to ask, what's your phone number? You can PM me to keep it "private" if you like. Thanks!

PS Don't try to fool me by giving me the number for Dial-a-Prayer or the Suicide Hot Line.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!