BOX1

P1000 Honda Pioneer 1000 Clutch Replacement - A How To Guide!

O

Officer30

Nov 26, 2021
Warrenton
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The clutches are fully seated, but the gears on the left are not flush yet. Is there a special way to twist the gears to get the anti rattle mechanism in?

O

Officer30

Nov 26, 2021
Warrenton
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The clutches are fully seated, but the gears on the left are not flush yet. Is there a special way to twist the gears to get the anti rattle mechanism in?
Figured it out the. Ack washer was slidding down just enough stop stop it. A little grease to hold the washer and it sled on.

Reactions: CID and Jankyeye
O

Officer30

Nov 26, 2021
Warrenton
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for this article, everything worked as you stated the only issue I had was the back washer slid down had to put grease on it to keep it in place

Reactions: CID

1meanchevy

Jan 24, 2023
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the article , i was about ready to send my Pioneer out to pasture and buy a newer one , but this clutch swap changed the game. Next time I'll teplace the cover if I ever find a good write up on a swap.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!