P1000 Honda Pioneer 1000 Service Manual now available

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
For anyone who hasn't purchased one yet.....don't pay the extra for 2 day shipping and actually expect to get it in 2 days. Apparently 2 day shipping means 2 days after they finally decide to get off their lazy arses and send the dang thing out. And yes I'm trying extremely hard to keep this post family friendly. I got over paying 16 bucks handling charge for a friggin manual but am I asking too much asking for the shipping that I paid for??? I paid the 30 bucks cause I knew weekend was coming. It's gonna be after the weekend anyways now. Okay rant is over. Time to send them some not so family friendly feedback.

I'm having trouble with Helm too.
They eventually sent a replacement for my manual that was missing pages but they didn't pay Fedex. So Fedex sent me the invoice.
I've called Helm 3 times to fix it (and they say they will) but today I had to pay Fedex as they are at the point of hiring a collection agency.

I should not have to pay twice for shipping when the product was defective. AxxHxxxs

Last edited:
Reactions: Hidro and Hondasxs
ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
Thats not cool a bit.
Yeah - I just realized that its not the $30 that bothers me but the fact they are stringing me along and wasting my time.

They just made "The List" - LOL.

Last edited:
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah - I just realized that its not the $30 that bothers me but the fact they are stringing me along and wasting my time.
I hear ya man. It's not so much the price, it's the service that matters to me. And I do expect what I pay for. Not asking too much IMO.

Hawk53

Hawk53

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2014
Alberta Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm having trouble with Helm too.
They eventually sent a replacement for my manual that was missing pages but they didn't pay Fedex. So Fedex sent me the invoice.
I've called Helm 3 times to fix it (and they say they will) but today I had to pay Fedex as they are at the point of hiring a collection agency.

I should not have to pay twice for shipping when the product was defective. AxxHxxxs
What pages are missing ? Just so I can double check my manual.

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Surprised that the manual isn't available in DVD or for download... I've found Honda's manuals to be good for their 2-wheeled products, hoping the same for this. Can't imagine owning a machine like this and not having a manual.

Reactions: Hondasxs
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I heard somewhere that honda didn't actually make this manual. I can believe it cause it's more owner friendly than factory manuals that I own. I always preferred Clymers to factory. Much better explanation and diagrams.

Reactions: Manwell
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hoping to get the manual soon, as I've started wrenching already... The machine is simple enough, but I do like to have a good manual for reference.

1BadDart

1BadDart

Oct 21, 2016
W. KY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Reactions: Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ask them if it's a copy? And if it is, is it an authorized copy?

I bought mine from Helm and had no issues other than it took a little while.
Did you do 2 day shipping? That's only beef I had with them. I paid for 2 day shipping and that's what I expected. When it took longer, no apology or refund or anything.

1BadDart

1BadDart

Oct 21, 2016
W. KY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Did you do 2 day shipping? That's only beef I had with them. I paid for 2 day shipping and that's what I expected. When it took longer, no apology or refund or anything.

No, I just did the standard shipping. I've learned from amazon that 2 day shipping means that it'll be 2 days after they decide to ship.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No, I just did the standard shipping. I've learned from amazon that 2 day shipping means that it'll be 2 days after they decide to ship.
I've had the exact opposite experience with Amazon lol. Been a Prime member over a year now and they've yet to take more than 2 days getting something to me.

Reactions: nbomar
1BadDart

1BadDart

Oct 21, 2016
W. KY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
LOL. Prime member too, my winch and posi-taps were supposed to be two day shipping, both took about a week.

Reactions: Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
LOL. Prime member too, my winch and posi-taps were supposed to be two day shipping, both took about a week.
Wow that is so wierd that 2 people can have such different experiences. That's one reason I don't pay too much attention to reviews.

Reactions: JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!