Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
BUT, believe it or not it fired right up after sitting for about 5 minutes and idled for 10 minutes then it cut off, thinking the fuel system is clogged now. Somehow, no water got in the engine. Not running yet, but does fire with starter fluid, gonna work on it 2moro, will keep you updated.

P5 sunk2

Running again
P5 sunk1
Credit djvnice

Last edited:
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
After he pops up looks like there was a little liquid courage that floated by.

Reactions: Seg
C

Crookedcreek

Aug 25, 2014
Seeing that is "educational" on several levels, not the least of which is consideration when buying a used vehicle!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
This type of deep water riding can be very dangerous. You can here in his breath that he was scared. Hopefully it will teach us all how the buoyancy of the tires can overturn it quickly.

BamaBoundSteve

BamaBoundSteve

Lifetime Member
Mar 13, 2015
S.E. Alabama
Hey Honda sxs,

Do you know the guy in this video by chance? Other than that video, just because of the danger factor, I get a kick out of his videos.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
No. I do not know him. He is not that far from me though. Been thinking of contacting him for a ride as I really want more seat time in a 500.
I know he is fairly experienced and knew the risk.

But your right. Very dangerous

So here is a public safety warning.
Never wear your seat belt if you plan to ride in deep water.... NEVER!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!